Fredericktown Annual Christmas Walk to benefit Interchurch Social Services and the Salvation Army
Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Fredericktown Themed Ornament Sales
- Santa at the Gazebo
- Gazebo Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6:00
- Ice Sculptures
- Live Charity Auction begins at 3 :00 p.m. at the Sr. Citizen Building!
- Tractor Wagon Rides around the Lighted Display at Sockman Park
- Santa’s Toy Shop at the Masonic Lodge
- Craft Vendors & Hot Food at the Presbyterian Church
- Children’s Christmas Crafts at First Baptist Church
- WNZR Family Photo Booth at First Baptist Church
- Live Musical Groups
- Poinsettia Sale
- Special Sales & Treats at Local Businesses
- Visit the Fredericktown Historical Society Museum
- Children’s Games, Scavenger Hunt, & Movie
- Gingerbread House Competition at First Knox National Bank
- Much More
Come Have a Great Time & Enjoy Our Awesome Town While Helping Others!!!
Donations for the Charity Auction may be taken to the Village Office or contact Laurey Grogg at 740-358-6846.